Friday 10 January 2014

My Fridays

I am home schooled so most Fridays we go on nature walks, this week we went to Hollingworth Lake we found several different types of fungus. It was cold and muddy I was lucky I had brought boots. We were doing a general study on the things around us, such as the textures in the bark and what birds we could hear.


This week I also bought a pair of roller blades, which as of yet I have not tried out but am looking forward to using them and telling you about my experience ( which will no doubt be me falling over!)

Random fact: one hundred lightning bolts hit the earth every second!!!

Thank you for reading my first post I will hopefully be updating you every Friday.






4 comments:

  1. mushrooms
    rushmoons
    shmushroons
    hushspoons
    pushnoons
    crushloons
    mushrooms

    that's what I thought anyway : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo! It's Becky :) Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one lads. Look forward to reading them

    ReplyDelete