Monday 20 January 2014

Lord Brocktree

Welcome to my first blog post i will be talking about as my title suggests BOOKS!

My first book is from the series Redwall by Brian Jacques, in my opinion he is an excellent writer, there is a link here to his website if you are interested.

The first book i am doing is called Lord Brocktree which is the first in the series.












The main point of these reviews is to get some discussions going, such as who your favourite character is or maybe your favorite scene. Example my favourite character is Dotti or her full name Dorothea Duckfontein Dillworthy which is a bit of a mouthful, shes my favourite because shes very calm and collected even in battle. So who's yours?                                                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. I too love Dotti. I'd love to be able to keep as calm as her in the midst of a fight.
    I also love how all the different groups of animals are so hospitable to each other- food is important in this story and in the process of the animals getting to know each other

    ReplyDelete