Monday 28 March 2016

Work Experience Two

About a month ago I went and did a weeks work experience at my little sisters playgroup, which I thought at the time would be an easy week of not doing much... How wrong I was. In a good way!

At the end of the first day I was exhausted, the kids just did not run out of energy! Wanting me to constantly pick them up, give them piggy back rides, spin them around and play with them. Don't get me wrong but there is only so many times you can hear your name in four hours without going a little bit crazy. I quite honestly don't know how the staff cope!

The remainder of the week was spent pretty much as the first day and I do remember one day, one of the kids was hand painting and then gave me a high five with their paint covered hand.
My sister was a bit clingy at first but soon just enjoyed me being there.

All in all I had a good time and if the staff would consider it would definitely go back.




No comments:

Post a Comment