Tuesday 9 September 2014

BIRTHDAY

27 August 2014 MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I had a brilliant birthday day with my family and mates

In the morning I had my presents from my parents,this consisted of in my opinion one of the best board games of all time Carcassonne which is a tile based board game.Off my brother I got the Bear Grylls Autobiography Blood Sweat and Tears and also a worst case scenarios DVD.

 






In the afternoon my dad some how talked me into going Go-Karting and so I went with my mate brother and dad on the condition that my dad would not zoom passed me at 40 mph. 15 minutes of Go-Karting later,as I climbed out of the Go-Kart I felt nervous being in the same car as my dad as he was still in go-Karting mode and every body in the car had to tell him to slow down and stop trying to overtake everybody in a people carrier.We then went to KFC and stuffed our faces full of chicken it tasted great. I had a brilliant birthday and in the end thanked my dad for taking me all though I still think my dad enjoyed it more than anybody else!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment